Re: [IP] Infusion Set Question

In a message dated 4/17/99 2:35:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< My only wish is that when the pump was initially ordered that either the
 sales people or MM asked which type of set I wanted, before shipping. Seems
 like that would be more cost effective than doing an exchange.

Exactly my feeling on this, Sam!  I asked MM why they didn't ask me and they
said that the doctor did not specify Sillouette so they sent the "standard"
sets!  The only thing they had from my doctor was a copy of the letter of
Medical Necessity from my doctor and why would he state it in THAT??  It does
seem like a waste of money but it's good to hear from you and several others
who were kind enough to write that at least we won't be stuck (no pun
intended here <G>).
Thanks to everyone for all the great advice!!