Re: [IP] Infusion Set Question

>1. Has anyone on the list had any experience with returning supplies under
>such circumstances?  Was MM cooperative?  Am I STUCK with 3 months worth of
>supplies I may not be able to use?

This happened to me last June, when I first started pumping. I had even
opened the boxes (tsk, tsk). MM not only gladly exchanged them, but gave me
a credit for the difference in cost. No problem at all.

My only wish is that when the pump was initially ordered that either the
sales people or MM asked which type of set I wanted, before shipping. Seems
like that would be more cost effective than doing an exchange.