[IP] Infusion Set Questions--THANKS! :-)

Susan, Beth and Barb,

	THANKS a bunch for your advice.  I feel a little more at ease now
about attempting to exchange the sets if necessary.  I have a strong feeling
that we'll have to do just that because poor Steven is so darned SKINNY!!
<<VBG>>.  All my kids are skinny as a stick.....Lord knows they got it from
dad and not from ME! (LOL!)

	I appreciate the advice and I'm counting down to pump delivery on
Monday!  I'm SO excited!

Thanks again!