Re: [IP] Social progress???

I too refuse to be religated to a filthy bathroom to test or whatever...
this past week, I began to do on campus visits for tenure track assistant
professor apointments... was up front about what is going on... explained
that the beeps and clicks can be ignored and tested at the dinnertable with
8 *hopefully* collegues... I carry a large purse so I can keep the visual
bloodletting to myself by putting my hands inside it, but no one made a

have had the experience of sideline comments from others and have just
given them the 'look' and if needed a comment... have never bowed down to
hide this disease... why should we???

Ellen B-C
"If you are a good economist, a virtuous economist, you are
reborn as a physicist. But if you are an evil, wicked
economist, you are reborn as a sociologist." --Paul Krugman