Re: [IP] (no subject)

In a message dated 4/17/99 11:03:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I am not on it yet and don't have any
 experience with the disetronic, but I was very put off by the sales rep.
 called me every day.  She wanted to meet me three times in a ten day period.

LOL!  I have had just the opposite experience.  Stephen wants a disatronic
and I CAN'T get the rep to call me back, we may HAVE to get a minimed because
we can't get the D rep to come and show us the pump!