[IP] (no subject)

> I am 31 years old and have had diabetes since age 12. I am going to being
> going on the MiniMed insulin pump this August and I am very anxious to
> start. I tested it out and think it is going to really be an advantage-no
> more late nite snacks and low blood sugars which have been coming on a lot
> lately.
> I need to be a healthy mother for my children-they are my strength.

Lisa I also have three children that need me.   My husband works nights and I
am often left alone with them.  I became really concerned about the swings
that I was having and the seizures that were resulting.  My children are only
7, 3, and 2.  I didn't want to leave them in a position to be helping mommy,
so I think the pump is the best thing for me.  Plus my youngest son is
disabled and has a few chronic health problems also.  I found I cant take
care of him if I am on the floor.  Know what I mean?  ;o)