Re: [IP] Infusion Set Question

Hi Kelly:

I'd snip part of the question I'm going to respond to, but I don't know how.
I'm sorry.  If someone would like to email me (personally) and tell me how,
I'd really appreciate it.  THX!!

Anyway, the two times I've returned items to Minimed (once a pump and once
infusion sets), they have been EXTREMELY helpful.  I call them.  They send me
what I need (FedEX overnight) -- they enclose a FedEX postage paid envelope
to return my items in.  If you've got 3 months worth of sets to return, they
might suggest UPS or something.  I think they'll probably pay the postage for
you and tell you exactly how they want you to do it.  Both times I talked to
them they took care of it immediately.

Hope this helps.