Re: [IP] A fear of mine..sleeping.

I wish I could achieve it.  I start to decline at night but usually never get
below 89 then i start to rise again.  If I have taken a bolus to get my sugar
down at bedtime I don't sleep well Im terrified I will go too low so I wait for
an hour or two before going to bed.  Last night I didn't get in bed until 2 AM.
Its getting very frustrating.

Donna
(still new to all of this, It has to get better)