[IP] Silouette, Comfort, Tender insertion angle

Last night, I was told I was inserting my Silouette set too shallowly
(about 30 degree angle).  I had never tried it deeper, and thought maybe I
had got confused somehow with my thinking that you can insert it shallower
(I'm on the thin side, one of my reasons for not using the Sof-Set).  So I
inserted on a 45 degree angle (abdomen is where it is right now).  First,
the insertion was a lot more painful.  But I can get over that.  But since
then, occassionally when I twist or pick up something with a little wieght,
I feel something in my side rubbing (it took twice to figure out that it
was probably my infusion set, it isn't pain, but I definately don't like
the feeling of something rubbing underneath my skin).  The site looks okay,
but when I jab at it I can feel it (which I never could before, it isn't
pain that much, I just can feel it).  So this is what I'm wondering.  Is it
just the site that is causing this or could it be the angle I inserted?
Also I inserted it vertically (my pump trainers suggestion), could that be
another source of the problem?

To be who you are and become what you are capable of is the only goal worth
living.  -Alvin Ailey