Re: [IP] A fear of mine

I understand what you mean about the sleeping since I have gone on the pump Im
terrified of having a low in my sleep (never had a low prior due to bad
control).  My uncle is a diabetic also and he doesn't wake up when he is having
a low but his wife always notices and starts to wake him.  Im hoping this will
get better.  I have found It doesn't bother me as much in the day time, if Im
still very long I usually fall asleep.  For the first few days every time I
would start to doze off it would scare me. *L*  Good luck!