Re: [[IP] RE: Honalulu]

Lynette Parker <email @ redacted> wrote:
Hello fellow pumpers

Can you purchase supplies in Hawaii -Honalulu ( not sure whether I have
spelt it correctly)  It's just my sister and brother-inlaw, are off on
to Europe, and their last three days are spent in Honalulu, they are not
going anywhere else in the USA, but wondering is it possible to purchase
supplies there for the 507 pump?  T
Lynette ( in NZ)
>>>Well you are very close on the spelling- it's Honolulu! I lived there for 3
yrs and I miss it very much! My 2 oldest sons were born there. Well any way as
for getting supplies I'm not for sure, but here are Mini Meds' phone #'s,
supplies (800-843-6687) general (800-933-3322).