Re: Test Proudly! (Was Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics)

The reason i stopped going into the dark to test and take shots (prepump
ofcourse) is because that is what got the cops called on be.. that happened
within the first 3 months i was Dx'd.  talk about a blow to the image and
the saying "this doesn't have to change your life".  So now i am proud to
talk, test, and even give a indepth teaching to those interest. and all the
others mean nothing to me..

(the only people that can hurt me in any way are my close friends and family)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted