[IP] Breastfeeding

Tara, and Sheila, also,  congratulations from another pumper on your
pregnancy, and especially on your decision to breastfeed! As a former La
Leche League leader, I am always happy to hear about breastfeeding
couples. Nursing my children was definitely one of the Highs of my life.
My was second and last child was two years old, and still nursing when I
was diagnosed. I had a long honeymoon period of being able to control
the diabetes with diet alone, and I wonder if the gobs of calories used
up in making the breastmilk was a factor!
  Best wishes and happy mothering.
T1, on MM almost 3 yrs now