Re: [IP] Pump knowledge and reaching out.

Debbie --
Many people have thyroid problems and diabetes (I have since age 9 -- thyroid --
and age 11 -- probably sooner by today's standards -- diabetes).  while the
statistical possibility of adrenal failure does go up once you have both, there
is no guaratee or even liklihood you will have adrenal failure or have it anytime
soon.  I've been periodically tested for adrenal failure over the years and when
I was getting ready to get pregnant this came up again.  My doctor says he has
only a few patients with all three conditions, but many with thyroid and
diabetes.  Don't let the Forecast Article scare you.  It is a possibility but not
a probability.  It's probably a lot of wasted energy though having to worry about
the adrenal part right now.  When it happens, if it happens, the symptoms are
pretty clear and there is a nice test that will document it.