Re: [IP] Re: Questions, Questions, Questions, Before getting thepump!

Thanks so much for your in put, this is making it so much easier on me to
know what I can ahead of time.  Although I don't have any complications now,
its comforting to know that by going on the pump( if all goes well) may keep
me from ever getting any.   I feel very happy to be living in the 90's with
this and with all the research so much more help to come!   Thanks again