[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #69

I'd get a complete check-up...have you had your thyroid tested???

About a year ago, I was on a auto trip from AZ to OR and in amatter
of minutes gained 15 lbs.  My husband and I watched it explode all
over my body.  Haven't been able to get one lb off.  I'm on a vegie
diet due to protein in the kidneys.  I have never eaten so
religiously strick on my diet and had so little success.  I'm 51, but
just feel like not being able to get a grip on this is doing more
harm than good.  Any advice from the ranks?