Re: [IP] Sleeping with my baby.

I have been thinking about where to put your pump so tubing wouldn't be in the
way. If you are going to be wearing a nursing bra you vould tuck it in
there. I
take the tubing and wind it in a loop and tuck it in under the belt clip.  Or
if you are not a restless sleeper you could tuck the pump under your pillow on
the opposite side where the baby is sleeping.
I'll keep trying to think of ways.
I am excited for you! I had 3 children now all grown and they were breast-fed
and we had a family bed too. With something so natural as breastfeeding it is
just as natural to tuck baby in bed and nurse. It is such a bonding time
between mommy, daddy and baby..
Don;t let people discourage you. Our last one went to her own bed when she was
2 1/2..enjoying thier babyhood is a one time experience which you cannot live
over again...What a gift the babies are..
LaLeache League is wonderful..it was there for my almost 30 yrs ago.
now they are there for my daughter who is nursing her son (my first
gradnchild)  :)
No one really knows what causes SIDS. When my kids were babies we were told to
put them on thier tummies..now parents are told to put them on thier
backs..next it will be on thier sides...SIDS has been around for centuries..so
it isn;t anything that has just occured in the past 50 yrs or so.
I'll keep thinking of ideas for you..
Ginny :)