Re: Test Proudly! (Was Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics)

You weren't slammed..if you are in a medical profession you ought to
that diabetics don't need to hide in a closet..
As for you seeing more blood than me? Who knows..I was on a trauma team for 15
yrs,,what does that matter anyway? how much is too much blood anyway.
I was diagnosed as a youth and I have ALOT more years of wisdom under my belt.
I'll be 50 in June...you could be one of my kids ;)
.I would never stoop to using a bahtroom in a stall to check BGs..Only
have to stoop that low..
This is my opinion and I am sticking too it.
You have yours too but don't try to make anyone feel less of a person bceause
of it.
If you feel slammed maybe  it isn't slammed but convicted,
Have a good day.
I need to get on with life. I just found out they found a spot on my