Re: Test Proudly! (Was Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics)

SLAMMED!!!  was waiting for it............

and yes, i am a person with diabetes.  dx'd at age 17; i'm 30 now.  and no, i
don't find you or your artificial larynx offensive.  i'm even willing to bet
that i've seen much more BLOOD than you have in your lifetime.

i still stand strong....it is not necessary to squeeze a drop of blood out of
your finger in front of a stranger.  if it's an emergency, fine, other than
that...it is easy enough to do without 'making' someone look at the blood.
i'm hoping that someone ahead of me at my dinner table didn't just squeeze a
drop of blood and have it spray (and it does spray sometimes! lol)  all over
the table.  maybe it's the nurse in me, but universal precautions do exist.

there's a time and a place for everything.......
be well,