Re: [IP] Re: Questions, Questions, Questions, Before getting the pump!

I went fomr the disetronic to the minimed 507c. It has been great..The dual
wave bolus has really helped me ALOT!  It is the difference between night and
day for me. I can take my prednisone and keep my BGs in under 150!!!! before
when on the Disetronic I was on the 300-400 even testing q4 hrs and bolusing..
Even in spite of chronic pain and other stuff I go through I am doing great
with my BGS and this may help save my life and my vision and heart and kidneys
as the other health problem I have is taking away most everything else.
Ginny happy pumper MiniMed 507C for 3 1/2 months
Type I for 30+ yrs