Re: [IP] Why I like the pump!

Yes, the pump really does make it easy!  When I eat out at McDonald's
I just take a dual bolus - 2 units (if my bg is under 150) and then 4
units over 1 1/2 hours.  Works like a charm.  I simply LOVE the dual
and square bolus features.  Allows you to catch the sugar as it
digests and if you do it just right, you can keep the readings pretty

Wonderful, isn't it?

<<From: "Natalie A. Sera" <email @ redacted>

Today, I splurged on a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, large order of
fries, and real Coke -- haven't done THAT in a long time! Took 3 units
to cover the Coke, and spread out the remaining 4 units over 4 hours
-- NEVER went above 160, and was back down to 108 at the end of the 4