[IP] Regular Insulin in Pump

 Bob Burnett writes:
< I used Humalog for about 14 months, then switched back to <Velosulin a
< little over one year ago (I also used Humulin).

What made you decide to stop Humalog and switch to Velosulin?  Are you
sensitive to Humalog? I  may consider Michael's suggestion to mix Humalog and
Regular and see if I get a better response that way  but I guess I can't
avoid the extra testing whatever I decide to do.  Thanks for sharing your
experience with me. I'll sleep on all this tonight
Denise Guerin
Type 1 45 years