[IP] Doctor's Guide Diabetes Update

I found this website and thought others on this list may be interested in the
information that they have available...

Doctor's Guide Diabetes Update

You requested to "Stay abreast of Diabetes developments
on the Internet" by filling out the form on our website,
Doctor's Guide(tm) to the Internet.
This free monthly update will keep you informed about
recent news appearing on our site and will direct you
to other Diabetes-related sites.

CONTENTS for the month of April, 1999
- Announcements
- Diabetes Medical News And Alerts
- Diabetes Information
- Discussion Groups And Newsgroups
- Other Related Sites

Doctor's Guide's Information and Resources pages are
updated daily.

Our medical bookstore is now open! You can purchase
from a selection of thousands of medical publications
and electronic media right from our homepage, Doctor's
Guide to the Internet!

- Diabetes Medical News and Alerts for April
Regranex Approved In EU For Diabetic Foot Ulcers

Pharmacokinetics Of Prandin Similar In Young And Elderly Adults

FDA Panel Says Rezulin Should Stay On Market

Warner-Lambert Pleased By FDA Advisory Committee Recommendation
On Rezulin

Chromax Effective For Steroid-Induced Diabetes Treatment

To access any links described above, below and more,
please visit:

- Diabetes Information
-- Diabetes - The Facts
-- Diabetes Prevention Program
-- Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT)
-- Diabetes Prevention Trial - Type I

- Discussion Groups and Newsgroups
-- Newsgroup: misc.health.diabetes
-- Newsgroup: alt.support.diabetes.kids

- Other Related Sites
-- Directory of Diabetes Organizations
-- DRInet: Diabetes Research International Network
-- EndocrineWeb.com: The Diabetes Center
-- International Diabetes Web Site
-- Insulin-Free World On-Line

Other Information & Resources pages on several
diseases and medical conditions can be found at:

Doctor's Guide Diabetes Update is published by P\S\L
Consulting Group:

Fax:		(514) 938-2626
Website:  	http://www.docguide.com
E-mail:		email @ redacted

To unsubscribe from Doctor's Guide Diabetes Update,
please reply to this e-mail with the word
"unsubscribe Diabetes" in your SUBJECT line.