[IP] Pumping Insulin Book Update

Recently, there has been talk about a humalog supplement for Pumping Insulin.
Today, I called Torrey Pines Press and learned there is indeed a checkbook
booklet that updates tables and formulas to account for the different
action of humalog
v.s. regular insulin.  I was also told there is an article that accompanies
the booklet.
The supplement can be ordered directly from Torrey Pines Press for $5.95
plus $1.00 for
shipping.  I was told Amazon.com probably does not carry the supplement.
Does anyone already
have the humalog supplement?  Perhaps the web page can be updated with
ordering information about it.