Re: [IP] Pump knowledge and reaching out.

 Natalie I was just diagnosed type 1 diabetic 7 months ago at age 41. It is a
tremendous shock. I also have thyroid problems . In the recent Diabetes
Forcast they talk about multiple endocrine failureand now I have to worry
about adrenal failure also. Life used to be so simple. anyway I am on Minimed
507c and I am still getting used to the idea of being diabetic let alone
being hooked to something. If you want to talk e-mail me  Debbie