[IP] Re: Test Proudly!

>Take that!  Take this!  hehehehehe.  How's that for being blasted?  :-)

>I don't agree with you, but we each have our own opinion and our MMV.  So
I >hope you don't get hit too hard.

>Fran B.

>ps.  I think you are in the minority, but there is nothing wrong with that.

> I feel like I'm in the minority here re: testing in public...but here goes:
> Diagnosed 13 years ago at age 17, I have never 'tested in public', 'out in
> the open' where just anyone (other than family) could see me stabbing my
> finger, and squeezing a drop of blood out!!

I vote for descretion (I use the seat next to me at the table) over testing
in the bathroom!  But don't ya hate it when the lancet makes a little whole
and you squeeze your finger and blood shoots out like a geiser!
EWWWWWWWWW!  Well, it's my blood so I know it's OK but I would definitely
not like a stanger's streaming over from the booth next door!  It must be
men that don't like the sight of blood-unless that is why women sometimes
have panic attacks one week out of the month. <snicker>

Kim, dx 1993, pumping 7/98, squirting as little as possible :-)