Re: [IP] Re: Trigger finger

Thanks everyone for all the info on trigger finger.  The symptoms sure sound like
mine.  I see an ortho next Thurs. and will keep you updated on progress.  Got to
be able to push buttons on the pump LOL so I'd better go.
    Can you believe I get a little frigtened when I think about a shot in my
hand- after all these years of sticking myself(24)  I still get scared esp. when
its not me holding the needle, but whatever it takes to help. Sheila