In a message dated 04/15/1999 1:07:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< in amatter
 of minutes gained 15 lbs.  My husband and I watched it explode all
 over my body. >>

Sounds like some sort of water to me (but I'm no expert).  I'd suggest you
see a doc soon.

I was hospitalized once, dehydration that caused temporary kidney shut down.
When I went to the hospital, I was wearing a pair of size 6 jeans.  When I
left four days later, I barely fit into my friend's size 14.  Once my kidneys
were working again and processed it all I went back down.