Re: Subject: [IP] Urine testing nightmares continued

In a message dated 04/15/1999 9:10:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I still hate that browny-orange, wherever it occurs--it
 just screams out, "Bad boy!" >>

It took me YEARS to realize that a high number (or different color) does not
mean that *I* am bad.  It means that I miscalculated an insulin dosage (now)
or something else is going on.  It has nothing to do whether I am good or

I preach this to parents of diabetics whenever I can.