Re: [IP] Does this make sense?

In a message dated 04/15/1999 9:27:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< o when I discovered my basel rate was more
 like 65% of my total insulin, I panicked >>

I was figuring my ration out and a thought hit me..... basals are calculated
(usually) based upon the amount of carbohydrate you eat.  It makes sense to
me that the fewer carbs a person eats, the larger the percentage of basal to
daily dosage is.  Duh!