Re: [IP] How many days to use an infusion set

In a message dated 04/15/1999 12:19:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< If you have been successfully doing this, then why change? I wouldn't
 change unless you have a specific problem or there is a demonstrable
 medical reason to do so. MiniMed salespeople just follow the very
 conservative guidelines that the company uses. As with everything else, you
 need to do what works for you. >>

Thanks for the affirmation Sam.  I was just a bit nervous based upon the
nurse at MM.  She was so concerned about the damage I was doing to myself
though couldn't be more specific when pressed.

I'm planning on switching to Humalog sometime in the near future, maybe this
will change for me, who knows.