Re: [IP] How many days to use an infusion set

In a message dated 04/14/1999 10:59:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I usually get 5-8 days out of most sets >>

Thank you.  I was beginning to think that I was either causing my body
permanent damage or that I was some sort of super woman.   It's nice to know
that there are other rebellious individuals.

My insurance pays for 6 months of supplies at a time.  What they don't
realize is that I am actually getting a year's worth.  I'm building quite a