Re: [IP] Regular insulin in Pump

> Because of the longer time action of Regular do I need to space my
> meals differently to account for the remaining insulin in my body?
> Has anyone else made this kind of change?
See earlier post on  mixing H and V. You might want to try a H/V 3/1
ratio to try and get the best of both. Some other ratio might
actually work better, experiment a fill at a time.  With some H
present, you can get the quick onset and not have to take insulin and
then wait to eat, but with R or V present, it will stretch out the
peak and the tail to accomodate a longer digestion cycle. It also
smooths the zig-zag from a quick low/rebound.

Source: my daughter and others on the list.