[IP] Re: Trigger finger

Someone's previous post explained it rather effectively, so this is just a
"my experience" response.  Had gradually worsening symptoms of trigger finger
for a year and finally went to see the ortho when grabbing a door handle
about floored me with the pain.  While the ortho was telling me how usually
diabetics had to have hand surgery to resolve the problem,  a steroid shot
was worth a shot (VBG)

The shot was painful, but the symptoms abated within a week or so , never to
return (this is about 5 years later now)  'Course now that I've written this,
it'll probably come back tomorrow!   Linda