[IP] Catching DM

Would you believe my own father still believes this!

Sam and All:  To this day my 83 year old father insists that candy bars
caused his youngest sister and  brothers' diabetes.  I've tried explaining
why they craved the sugar but HEAR -  NOT!  You can imagine what he thinks of
the genetic end of things.  You wouldn't believe the oddball newspaper and
magazine ad clippings he sends me.  I've vented and will be on my merry..  I
could write a book..  Love to all, Joanne Mc