Re: [IP] RE: Accu-Chek Complete

>I hadn't heard that it was possible to put A1c results into that meter, or
>other meter for that matter. What have you seen that claims it can do so?

The Accu-chek meter can have the A1C readings in them but it does not test
the A1C it can hold the info just as Ref. it can also hold info on the
pump.. like basal rates (12 hours worth). Exercise and carb intake.  it is
a good meter and even beter once you figure out how to use all the extras.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438