[IP] RE: Catching DM

>From: email @ redacted
>Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:11:59 EDT

>Anyone knows you catch diabetes from candy bars

When I was 14, I moved 500 miles and started a new school.  My new
Algebra teacher introduced me to the class by reading my medical record
to them and explaining that I was diabetic because I had eaten too much
candy!  What can a fourteen year old do when you find yourself being
taught by a fool?  You just roll with the punches, but it sure didn't
help my transition to a new place.

~Janet Marie

p.s.  That was 1971, she held a Master's Degree and was working on her
Doctorate (which she never got)

Do You Yahoo!?