[IP] RE: Do I have to?

In a message dated 4/13/99 7:30:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
<< I notice the pump only holds 200 units without taking that thingee
out which
 holds the syringe in place. Do most people need to remove it? If I try
 take it out, is it easy to put back in? >>

Since I sometimes use as much as 95 units of insulin a day....I had to
take the "thingee" out.  It is called a Reservoir Converter.  When you
use the attachment, it is a snap to remove/put back. Of course by now
everyone already knows this. That attachment is the Reservoir Converter

I put my "thingee" (Reservoir Converter) and my "whatchamacallit"
(Reservoir Converter Tool) in an empty 35mm film canister.  With a
permanent marker, I wrote the contents on the lid, and put it in the
basket with my pump supplies....hopefully, it'll be forever safe from

~Janet Marie

Do You Yahoo!?