Re: Test Proudly! (Was Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics)

Take that!  Take this!  hehehehehe.  How's that for being blasted?  :-)

I don't agree with you, but we each have our own opinion and our MMV.  So I hope
you don't get hit too hard.

Fran B.

ps.  I think you are in the minority, but there is nothing wrong with that.