Re: [IP] Does this make sense?

> I think this is an example of a general guideline not a hard and fast rule.
> The bottom line is, if your present therapy works well for you, don't
> worry. The basal police won't be knocking on your door anytime soon.
> Sam

I would have to ditto both what Brian and Sam said.  I was told the same thing as
you when I first started pumping and so when I discovered my basel rate was more
like 65% of my total insulin, I panicked.  The panic was pointless!  :-)  It truly
is a YMMV and if you're maintaining even blood sugars than that's what counts.