Subject: [IP] Urine testing nightmares continued

Luckily I missed that generation, though my dad had a diabetic
friend (in his mid-thirties in 1971) who still sharpened his
needle and boiled his syringe!

Sure wish I'd clued in to the 15-drops-water-equals-the-magic-blue
trick. I still hate that browny-orange, wherever it occurs--it
just screams out, "Bad boy!"

Okay, that's enough reminiscing for me.