Re: [IP] Hypo dreams!

As I was taking a calculus test ( weekly thing ) I thought something was off,
so when I was done I tested.  I was 42.  I went to my instructor to see about
retaking the test.  He said let me correct them and see where your at.  I got
100%  :-)  I don't get it.  Not that my grades were bad before but I had never
aced a calculus test.  :-)

Fran B.