Re: [IP] How many days to use an infusion set

>For the last couple years, I have been successfully leaving Sofsets in a
>maximum of 7 days.  I have never had an infection.  The site is never red or
>tender.  I have not noticed changes in absorbsion.  Never had a problem.

If you have been successfully doing this, then why change? I wouldn't
change unless you have a specific problem or there is a demonstrable
medical reason to do so. MiniMed salespeople just follow the very
conservative guidelines that the company uses. As with everything else, you
need to do what works for you.