Re: [IP] more beginner questions....

At 11:08 PM 4/14/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>I regularly fill my D syringe to 315 ml. and have not had any
>problems with degradation, even with 10 days of Texas heat! Now
>10 days of Texas sun may be a different story.

The Texas heat is nothing  its the humidity that kills ya.. he he..
I am lucky no humidity here but we do have high temps (highest last summer
was 14 days of over 114 degrees and about 85 -90 degrees at night)  and my
insulin is still good.. my problem was my meter haveing temp warnings when
i try and check my sugar in my car.  (no AC, but lucky enough to have
tented windows, but it still gets HOT).

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438