[IP] Re: pumps with multiple basal profiles

I just set a temp basal when I go into my High Bg mode. A 20%
increase for 12 hours if it's the usual highs, a 50% increase if its
the really high numbers (checked every hour). Of course with the D
pump you can always have your second pump pre-programmed for
any usual situation.

> I thought the same thing, a profile for the workweek, the
> weekend, and premenstrual week all set in and I just choose one
> would be nice.   Maybe if everyone on the list starting pestering >
them for it.......
> Linda

George Lovelace
Dxed 1964, Reborn 8/13/98