Re: [IP] trigger finger

Trigger finger is a common diabetic problem. Basically you develope a nodule
on the flexor tendon for the finger, the nodule does not allow the tendon to
slide  through the sheath. It is like tying a knot in a rope(tendon) and
trying to pull it through a pully (sheath). The corrective procedure is very
simple. sometimes it can be cured with cortisone shots, or they make a small
incision and snip open the sheath so the tendon can slide without getting
hung up by the nodule.
PS. Cortisone relived my problem for about 4 months, I will soon be going in
for the procedure to snip the sheath. it will be done right in his officde