Re: [IP] Catching DM

>Anyone knows you catch diabetes from candy bars
>Sam:  Would you believe my own father still believes this!  Shaking her
>Joanne Mc  (I don't even eat candy bars!!)

what is really sad is a few years back, after my divorce, I was trying to
find health insurance.  this one rep I spoke to made me cry.  I was
questioning why I had to be penelized for having a pre existing condition.
we were going round and round. she honestly told me that I shouldn't have
eaten all that candy as a child and I wouldn't be in this situation.  this
is someone who worked in the insurance industry.  now that is really sad.