Re: [IP] Ketones HELP!!!

In a message dated 4/14/99 4:55:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Raise your regular bolus (so you
 take enough insulin to get you down reasonably quickly),  >>

This was in response to a post that stated << I tested 350, and my ketones
are large, and I am dizzy>>

When you are that high, don't mess around with your pump.  TAKE A SHOT.  Many
times the infusion set is to blame, sometimes it is the pump itself.  By
taking another bolus you may be merely wasting time.  After you have the
insulin in you, then mess around with the pump.