Re: [IP] Preferred provider's high supply prices

>So, the provider can charge $1,000,000 for a box of strips, and they
will still only get paid whatever the capped amount is.  >

I get a monthly listing of any trips I have made to the doctors office and
they do the same.  the lab work is always 5-8 times as much as the insurance
company pays and I never have to pay the balance. <whew!>