Re: [IP] re pumpers at camp

<< excited about having some pumpers
 this summer, they have been educating themselves a lot.....I think she
 will have a great time and I bet some new kids will be pumping before
 the summer is over! >>

This is great!  I have been involved with a diabetes camp for more then 8
years. The first year, only one or two campers had a pump, but half the staff
did. Now the numbers have grown. Each year, we have more and more campers on
a pump!
Barbara B.